Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Back to Blogging

As the title suggests, its been a while. Reading over my last posts, I can see why they have gone the same way my hopes went. We have not been able to move to WG, and I cant see us being able to for at least another 2 years. Puts all the plans into a bit of a tangle, so will try and blog my way into a cohesive plan.

I know it's tad late but I have been working all this month of January to set some resolutions and goals for 2012. Guess it says a lot about how I am feeling in general - unmotivated and down. Very hard to get all inspired and feel upbeat when these feelings are the fartherest thing from how I feel.

So, after 29 days of trying to get inspired, I found this website http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/ . I found this a little late in my child rearing career, but what it has inspired me to do is get back to recording my life and dreams and observations.

This is the next project then .. A Vision Board.


Project To Do List:
  1. Go to my favorite store KikkiK and buy the Vision Board
  2. Try and resist other purchases whilst I am there
  3. Collect some pictures and photos that make me smile
  4. Get some quotes and sayings that inspire me
  5. Put it up on the wall where I can see it everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment