Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

And the sun came up today!

I wasn't expecting it to :-)  Well that's just a tad drama queen (you think!) but hey, a girl has to let the queen out every now and again.

Fresh start today.  Still very sad and broken hearted ... but I am not going to sit around and feel sorry for myself.  So I baked healthy muffins for my sons girlfriend and her study buddies.  They have just started their Masters year and are working really hard.  A mid morning break with carrot and apple and nut muffins will give them some brain power.

And I am about to go out to my favorite plant nursery and buy a rose for a good friend who this week had to have her cat put to sleep.  She asked me not to talk about it or say anything while she was at work (we also work together) so I respected that.  But now its time for her to see a little sunshine and know that people care. 

Then, when I get back, I am going to write out a plan of attack.

And put up a notice asking for help.

Will write again soon with the outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment